A collection of answers to common questions people have about how Postmark works
- Getting started with Postmark
- Is Postmark secure and redundant?
- An address has been marked as inactive. How can I reactivate it?
- How to Send from Outlook Using SMTP
- What are the Attachment and Email Size Limits?
- Resources for adding DKIM and SPF records to DNS for common hosts and DNS providers
- How long are Inbound and Outbound messages stored in activity?
- When can I chat with support?
- Can I export a list of all bounces?
- What are the Account and Server API Tokens?
- Does Postmark Have Monthly Plans/Pricing?
- What types of messages are a good fit for Postmark?
- What is the difference between a Spam complaint and a Spam Notification bounce?
- How do I use two factor authentication (2FA)?
- How does the account approval process work?
- Do you support emoji in message body & subject lines?
- My SPF and/or DKIM Record Won't Verify